Crispy Chicken Nuggets
Your family is bound to love these extra-crispy chicken nuggets made with RUFFLES® Family Size Original Potato Chips. This recipe makes enough nuggets to serve at a birthday party or a classroom potluck lunch. Serve these Crispy Chicken Nuggets as a fun snack during a relaxing afternoon in the backyard, or make them the centerpiece of a simple, kid-friendly meal, with crunchy raw veggies and applesauce on the side. These chicken nuggets are amazingly easy to make, so invite your family and friends into the kitchen and enjoy!
- 1 bag of RUFFLES® Family Size Original Potato Chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup butter
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 445 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crush the potato chips into small pieces.
- Beat the eggs with the milk. Pour into a shallow dish.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then roll it in the crushed potato chips until completely coated. Place each piece of coated chicken onto a baking sheet.
- Melt the butter. Drizzle the melted butter over the chicken nuggets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until the coating is golden brown and the chicken is fully cooked inside.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.