Cranberry Mulled Wine
When there’s a chill in the autumn air, mulled wine will definitely warm you up.
Snack Pairing: Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 1 cup Tropicana® Cranberry Juice
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 2 cloves
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (12 oz) Izze Sparkling Pomegranate, at room temperature
How to make it:
- Combine red wine, juice, sugar, cinnamon stick, star anise and cloves in saucepan set over medium-high heat; bring to simmer.
- Stir in apple slices. Reduce heat to low; simmer gently for about 5 minutes or until flavors are well combined. Stir in sparkling juice. Serve warm.
- Use a full-bodied wine for mulling: try Merlot, Shiraz or Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Spike mulled wine with a splash of brandy or orange liqueur if desired.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.