- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 2 (11 oz.) cans whole kernel Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch cayenne Pepper
How to make it:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the corn and chopped jalapeño, cooking and stirring occasionally until the mixture is cooked through and slightly charred. This should take about 8-10 minutes.
- Add in the mayonnaise, cotija cheese, cilantro, cayenne pepper and salt, stirring until all blended and combined.
- Serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.