Cinnamon Apple Crumble
- 1/2 cup Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 4 cups peeled, cored and thinly sliced baking apples (about 2 large)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) margarine or butter
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease 2‑quart baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine apples and orange juice. Stir in granulated sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; toss to coat.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish. In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and remaining cinnamon; mix well. Cut in margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in oats. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.