Christmas Popcorn Wreath Cake Recipe
- 12 Cups of Smartfood® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
- 16 oz Marshmallows
- ½ Cup of Butter
- 1 ½ Cups of Red/White Candy-Coated Chocolate Pieces
- Red/White/Green Festive Sprinkles
How to make it:
- In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir to melt and mix to create the coating for the popcorn.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the popcorn and stir to coat. Let it cool down a bit (or transfer to a large bowl to speed up the cooling process), then stir in the chocolate pieces. You don’t want to add the candy pieces when the mixture is too hot because you don’t want to melt the chocolate.
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick spray. Transfer the popcorn mixture to the bundt pan and press evenly into the pan.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and then pop the cake out onto a platter. Add sprinkles to the top of the cake. Continue to let the cake cool/firm before serving.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.