- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 1 jar pickled onions
- 8 oz. chorizo
- 1 red pepper
- Sabra® Guacamole
- Sour Cream
How to make it:
- Cook chorizo in skillet until browned.
- Chop pickled onion, red pepper and cilantro.
- Place a spoonful of the chorizo onto each pita chip.
- Top with a dollop of Sabra® Guacamole and sour cream, then sprinkle with red pepper, pickled onion, and cilantro.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.