Chorizo and Manchego Cheese Party Nachos
- 1 bag Tostitos® Cantina Traditional Tortilla Chips
- 1 jar Tostitos® Salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 raw chorizo sausages
- 1 1/2cups shredded Cheddar Blend cheese
- 1/2 cup Manchego cheese crumbled
- 1 tomato seeded and diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 or 2 jalapenos, thinly sliced (optional)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove casings from the sausages.
- Crumble the sausage meat into a hot frying pan and saute breaking up the meat with a spoon until starting to brown.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, drain the excess fat and set aside.
- Spread 1/2 the Tostitos® onto a large ovenproof dish and scatter with 1/2 of all the ingredients.
- Spread a second layer of chips and scatter with all the remaining toppings finishing with the cheeses.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 12–15 mins.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.