Chocolate Chip and Popcorn Cookies
These delicious cookies are perfect for family movie night on the couch or a late-night snack. Made with SMARTFOOD® White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn, this recipe combines sweet and savory flavors to create a unique taste sensation. The cheddar flavor pairs surprisingly well with chocolate, and the combination of soft and crunchy textures makes this recipe a fun variation on two classic snacks. Whether you share the cookies with friends or family or just enjoy them on your own, this recipe is sure to become a favorite.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- SMARTFOOD® White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 345 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Add one egg and combine completely. Add the second egg and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Sift together all dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add dry ingredients to the liquid mixture.
- Rotate 4 to 6 times in mixer at low speed. Add the chocolate chips.
- Rotate mixer 6 more times at low speed.
- Remove the dough from the mixer and divide into large balls.
- Place each ball onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Add 5 to 6 pieces of SMARTFOOD® White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn on top of each ball and flatten slightly.
- Add a pinch of salt to each cookie.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.