Chilled Hot Toddy
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1 cup water
- 1 black tea bag
- 2 oz. whiskey
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 slice fresh lemon
How to make it:
- Prepare the Hot Toddy: Boil some water, pour into a large mug and infuse the tea bag.
- Add whiskey, honey, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and lemon juice.
- Steep for 5-10 mins. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor will be. Strain spices, if desired, and add extra honey to taste.
- Let cool and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon. Enjoy!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.