- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 1 container Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 4 tomatillos, peeled and diced
- 1 poblano pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 anaheim peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp lime Juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Place the tomatillos in a skillet or on a baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the skins begin to brown.
- Remove tomatillos from oven and chop coarsely.
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until translucent and beginning to brown.
- In a food processor, combine the hummus, tomatillos, half of the onion and garlic mixture, half of the peppers, lime juice, avocado, cilantro and salt. Blend until smooth and pour in a bowl.
- Fold in the remaining onion and garlic and refrigerate for two hours.
- Serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.