Cherry Smoothie Bowl with Chia
Cherry Smoothie Bowl with Chia is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. With delicious cherries and pomegranates, this pink smoothie bowl is a 15-minute recipe that makes for a tasty breakfast addition. Not only is this smoothie bowl yummy, but you can top it with other fresh ingredients for additional flavors and textures.
- 1 cup Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup cold unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen tart cherries
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk or dairy alternative such as almond or soy
How to make it:
- Place oats, chia seeds and pomegranate juice in blender container.
- Blend until oats are finely ground.
- Add cherries, yogurt and milk.
- Blend until cherries are pureed and mixture is smooth.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.