Cherry Cheese Cake Dip
- 1 bag Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
How to make it:
- Using a food processor, combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium until blended.
- Then add vanilla and Greek yogurt continuing to mix until it’s well combined and fluffy.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving plate and top it with the cherry pie filling.
- Serve immediately with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.