CHEETOS® XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT® Rice Bowl
- 8.5 oz bag crushed CHEETOS® Crunchy XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavored Snacks
- 4 cups sour cream
- 1 lime
- 2 cups sambal chili sauce
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 pounds chicken, dark meat For a vegetarian bowl, replace chicken with 2.5 cups of cooked broccoli
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cups uncooked short-grain calrose rice
- 4 tbsp sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce
How to make it:
- Create the chili sour cream sauce: mix the sour cream, lime, sambal chili sauce, sesame seeds, pinch of salt and chopped cilantro together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cook two cups of rice.
- Season and grill the chicken until cooked, about 8 minutes, then chop.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan at medium heat and add onions.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and caramelize the onions, shaking the pan for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, the cooked chicken and the caramelized onions to a big bowl.
- Spoon the chili sour cream sauce on top, and garnish with sesame seeds, cilantro and crushed CHEETOS® Crunchy XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT®.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.