CHEETOS® Sweetos Easter Pancakes
Indulge in your sweeter side with these light and fluffy pancakes that dreams are made of. Each Caramel Sweetos pancake is topped with a blend of more crumbled CHEETOS® Sweetos Caramel Eggs, sweetened whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. Sweet, sweet dreams, my friend.
- ¼ cup Ground CHEETOS® Sweetos Caramel Eggs
- CHEETOS® Sweetos Caramel Eggs, crushed and whole
- 8 cups Flour
- 2 oz.Sugar
- 2 Tbsp.Baking powder
- 1 Tbsp.Baking soda
- 1 Tbsp.Salt
- 6 Eggs
- 9 cups Buttermilk
- 12 oz.Melted butter
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
How to make it:
- Mix the wet ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Grab another bowl, and mix the dry ingredients.
- Gently fold the two together, and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- On a medium griddle or in a pan, add some oil and cook your pancakes on one side ’til you see a lot of bubbles forming and they look golden on the side.
- Flip the pancake.
- Repeat with all pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup, butter and more Sweetos Caramel Eggs crushed on top.
- Garnish with whole Sweetos Caramel Eggs, powdered sugar, sprinkles and sweetened whipped cream on the side.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.