CHEETOS® Sweet 'N' Spicy Chili Meatballs
- 1 cup Crushed CHEETOS® Crunchy XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavored Snacks
- 8 oz.Ground pork
- 8 oz.Ground beef
- 2 cups Minced scallions
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Minced garlic
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp Chopped chipotle peppers with adobe sauce
- Sweet chili sauce
How to make it:
- Set oven to 300ºF.
- Mix the pork, beef, scallions, eggs, minced garlic, salt, pepper and chipotle peppers in a large mixing bowl.
- Form the mix into 1"" balls and set on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until they’re glistening.
- Coat the meatballs right out of the oven with the CHEETOS® Crunchy XXTRA FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavored Snacks dust.
- Drizzle the sweet chili sauce over the top and around the side.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.