CHEETOS® PUFFS Marshmallow Treats
- 6 cups CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make it:
- Melt butter in large saucepan set over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until completely melted. Stir in vanilla. Remove from heat.
- Immediately stir in CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks until coated. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, grease 8-inch square pan. Using wet hands or buttered spatula, press into prepared pan.
- Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Cut into squares.
Tip: Alternatively, roll into 3-inch balls for CHEETOS® Puffs Marshmallow Balls.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.