CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Limón Chicken Tacos
- 1 cup very coarsely chopped CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN' HOT® Limón Cheese Flavored Snacks
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1 large Spanish onion, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 2 large garlic cloves, smashed and finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeño, stem and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems and leaves separated, finely chopped
- 1.15 oz can Black beans
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- Juice and zest of 4 limes
- 8 corn tortillas, wrap the stack in aluminum foil
- 1 cup Sour cream
- Kosher salt
- ½ cup whole picked cilantro leaves
How to make it:
- Coat a large sauté pan with olive oil; add the onions, season with salt and cook over medium-high heat until the onions are soft.
- Add the jalapeños, jalapeño stems and garlic, and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and black beans. Season with salt. Add half of the lime zest and juice.
- Add half of the chicken stock. Bring to a boil and then to a simmer. Reduce the chicken stock by half. Add the remaining chicken stock and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Toast the tortillas on a flattop or grill.
- Combine lime zest and juice and with the sour cream to make the lime crèma.
- Divide the filling evenly between the tortillas. Top the filling with crèma, chopped CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN' HOT® Limón and cilantro leaves.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.