CHEETOS® FLAMIN’ HOT® Fried Shrimp
- 2 cups CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavored Snacks
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb large peeled and deveined shrimp, tail removed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Canola oil, for frying
- 1 cup ranch dip
How to make it:
- In blender or small food processor, blend CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Cheese Flavored Snacks until finely ground. Add cornstarch and cayenne pepper.
- Toss together shrimp, mayonnaise and hot sauce until well coated. Add CHEETOS® mixture to a large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp; seal and toss until well coated.
- Pour enough oil into a large high-sided skillet to come 2 inches up the side; heat over medium heat until an instant-read thermometer reads 350°F. Working in batches, carefully drop shrimp into hot oil; fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and shrimp are cooked through.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to a paper towel–lined tray. Serve with ranch dip for dipping.
- Alternatively, serve shrimp with tartar sauce.
- Serve shrimp as a po’boy sandwich in a sub bun with ranch dressing, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.