CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Chipotle Ranch Wings
If we had a wall of flame, these would make the cut. Our wings are drenched in a delicious chili sauce and then covered in Flamin’ Hot Chipotle Ranch CHEETOS®. Trust us — there is nothin’ chicken about trying these wings.
- 8.5 oz. bag CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN' HOT® Chipotle Ranch Cheese Flavored Snacks
- 2 cups Gochujang (red pepper paste)
- 2 cups Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 cups Soy sauce
- 3 Jalapeños, chopped
- 3 tsp Gochugaru (red pepper powder)
- 1/2 cup Mirin
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 Lime (zest and juice)
- 1 Orange (zest and juice)
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 cup Cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- 5 pounds Chicken wings
- Fryer oil
- Ranch dressing
How to make it:
- Puree all the wing sauce ingredients in a blender. Set aside.
- Pour the CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Chipotle Ranch into a blender to pulverize into dust. Set aside.
- Fry wings at 300ºF for about 7 minutes in a cast-iron pan.
- Toss in the wing sauce.
- Shower wings with the CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN' HOT® Chipotle Ranch dust.
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing.
We’ve got you covered with all your favorite snacks!