Cheetos Crunchy® Flamin’ Hot® Corn
This classic Mexican corn snack gets even more street cred by coating it in Cheetos Crunchy® Flamin’ Hot® cheese flavored snack crumbs, making it so deliciously crunchy, even non-heat seekers won’t be able to resist. This twist on street corn will pair perfectly with backyard BBQs, and will be sure to impress your friends and family.
- 1 bag Cheetos Crunchy® Flamin’ Hot® cheese flavored snacks
- 1/2 cup (4.2 fl oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (4.2 fl oz.) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 cobs corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp (1 fl oz.) finely chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp (1 fl oz.) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
How to make it:
- In food processor, pulse Cheetos Crunchy® Flamin’ Hot® cheese flavored snacks to make coarse crumbs.
- Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice, chili powder and garlic; set aside.
- Heat grill to high; grease grates well. Cook corn, turning often, for 8 to 10 minutes or until charred.
- Working quickly, brush sour cream mixture all over corn and roll in crumbs until completed coated. Transfer to platter; sprinkle with green onion and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
• Tip: Crumble queso fresco cheese over top if desired.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.