Cheetos Crunchy® Flamin’ Hot® Corn
This classic Mexican corn snack gets even more street cred by coating it in Cheetos Crunchy® Flamin’ Hot® cheese flavored snack crumbs, making it so deliciously crunchy, even non-heat seekers won’t be able to resist. This twist on street corn will pair perfectly with backyard BBQs, and will be sure to impress your friends and family. So much so, they might be asking when you’re hosting again next!
- 1 bag Cheetos Crunchy® Flamin’ Hot® cheese flavored snacks
- 1/2 cup (4.2 fl oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (4.2 fl oz.) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 cobs corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp (1 fl oz.) finely chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp (1 fl oz.) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
How to make it:
- In food processor, pulse Cheetos Crunchy® Flamin’ Hot® cheese flavored snacks to make coarse crumbs.
- Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice, chili powder and garlic; set aside.
- Heat grill to high; grease grates well. Cook corn, turning often, for 8 to 10 minutes or until charred.
- Working quickly, brush sour cream mixture all over corn and roll in crumbs until completed coated. Transfer to platter; sprinkle with green onion and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
• Tip: Crumble queso fresco cheese over top if desired.
We’ve got you covered with all your favorite snacks!