Cheesy Veggie Macaroni Salad
If you're in the mood for a cool, refreshing salad with just the right amount of kick, this cheesy veggie macaroni salad is chock full of taste and the perfect addition to family dinners and outdoor cookouts. With minimal prep time and simple ingredients, this tasty salad is easy to make and even more enjoyable when paired with DORITOS® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips.
2 hours 15 minutes
15 to 20 minutes
- 1 cup of packaged macaroni noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 (3.2 lb) block of cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag DORITOS® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
How to make it:
- Cook noodles for approximately 20 minutes or until soft.
- Drain noodles and place in a large bowl.
- Slice up cheese block and mix slices in with pasta, allowing the heat from the noodles to melt the cheese.
- Add in sour cream.
- Add in vegetables.
- Stir pasta salad with a wooden spoon until vegetables and sour cream are evenly blended.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of salad.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with DORITOS® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.