Chai Tea Latte
- 1 chai spice black tea bag
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Honey and/or sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg
How to make it:
- Set the Chai tea bag in the hot water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Warm milk over the stove, then whisk with a frother.
- Combine the milk and chai tea and add honey (or sugar) to taste.
- Garnish with cinnamon, cardamom or nutmeg.
- Enjoy alongside Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.