Cauldron of Skeletreats
- One 7 1⁄2 oz bag Cheetos® White Cheddar Bag of Bones
- One 7 1⁄2 oz bag Cheetos® Flamin’ Hot® Bag of Bones
- Two 10 oz bags of marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (Optional - For Spiced Skeletreats)
How to make it:
- Working in batches, place a large pot over low heat and melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Add one bag of the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Add in one bag of Cheetos® White Cheddar Bag of Bones to the pot, and carefully fold in the Cheetos® pieces until they are evenly coated.
- Repeat this process with the remaining butter, marshmallows, and Cheetos® Flamin’ Hot® Bag of Bones or White Cheddar. One teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice may be added to create a Spiced Skeletreats flavor.
- To assemble the Skeletreats, work quickly and attach the marshmallow coated Cheetos® “Bag of Bones” to each other into spooky shapes. Make a cauldron of bones by filling a Halloween cauldron with the gooey Skeletreats and other Cheetos® or Frito-Lay® snacks!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.