Cap'n Crunch® French Toast
- 4 Cups Cap'n Crunch® Cereal
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 6 Slices Challah, Brioche, or Texas Toast
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- Garnish: Fresh Berries, Powdered Sugar, Maple Syrup, Butter
How to make it:
- Crush the Cap'n Crunch® cereal, and place into a large, shallow dish or plate.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, and salt, and pour into a separate bowl or shallow dish.
- Dip the slices of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Allow the excess to drip off, then immediately transfer the container with the crushed Cap'n Crunch®.
- Gently press the Cap'n Crunch® pieces onto the entire surface of the bread.
- Cook on a preheated griddle or large pan, coated with butter.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Place the cooked French Toast onto a plate, and garnish with additional pieces of Cap'n Crunch®, and your choice of toppings.
French Toast shown was prepared with Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries cereal
Servings - 6
Nutrition (per serving) 320 Calories, 14g Total Fat, 7g Saturated Fat, 125mg Cholesterol (mg), 450mg Sodium, 42g Total Carbohydrate, 1g Dietary Fiber, 17g Total Sugars, 16g Added Sugars, 8g Protein, 5% DV Vitamin D, 4% DV Calcium, 34% DV Iron, 3% DV Potassium
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.