- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 - 2/3 cup milk (start at 1/3 and add)
- 1 box cake mix (Heat treated as directed below)
How to make it:
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer beat the cream cheese and whipped topping until combined and smooth
- Add cake mix and 1/3 cup milk and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Add milk until you get to your desired consistency.
- Top with sprinkles, serve with Lay’s® Wavy and enjoy!
Note about dry cake mix: Cake mix should be heat treated to kill any potential bacteria in raw flour, you can quickly heat treat it by spreading it out onto a baking sheet and toasting it at 350°F for 5 minutes. Let it cool, then follow the instructions above.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.