- 1 bag Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- 1 1/2 cups roasted butternut squash (half of a 2.5 lb. butternut squash)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil (for squash)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for dip)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- ground pepper
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut butternut squash in half then scoop out seeds.
- Rub the one and a half tsp of olive oil on the inside of the butternut squash.
- Place olive oil side down on a baking sheet and roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, scoop out 1 1/2 cups worth.
- Add butternut squash, 1 tbsp olive oil, chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice and water to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add spices to the mixture and blend.
- Serve with Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.