Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- 1 bag Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups cold water
- 3.5 oz. instant pudding package
- 2 Cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 3 bananas, medium size and sliced
How to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk and water, add in the pudding mixture and whisk until combined. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the Vanilla Greek Yogurt slowly to ensure the mixture doesn’t lose its thickness.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with sliced bananas.
- Serve with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.