- 1 bag Stacy’s® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips
- 1 container Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp creole seasoning or Italian seasoning
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop spinach by hand on a cutting board into fine shreds.
- Combine hummus, spinach, half of the cheese and seasoning in a small casserole dish (about 9x9 inches). Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cheese should be melted and hummus hot. Serve with Stacy’s® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.