- 1 bag Stacy’s® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
- 1 1/2 lbs. Italian Fontina, rind removed and cut into cubes
- 6 garlic coves, minced
- 1 tbsp thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp rosemary, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
How to make it:
- Turn on oven broiler.
- Spread cheese out in the bottom of a cast iron pan. Drizzle olive oil over the cheese.
- Mix together the garlic and herbs separately and sprinkle the mixture evenly over the cheese.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper over the top of mixture.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and melted. Remove the dip from the oven and carefully transfer to serving dish.
- Serve immediately with Stacy’s® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.