- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Thin & Crispy Tortilla chips
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 ts peach salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked grilled chicken breast (about 1/2 lb, 1 small chicken breast)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
How to make it:
- Mash avocado until smooth. Stir in sour cream, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Place piece of chicken on each tortilla chip; top with dollop of avocado cream. Sprinkle with red pepper.
Tip: Garnish bites with chopped fresh cilantro if desired.To grill chicken breast, toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Cook on preheated well‑greased grill over medium‑high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through and well‑marked. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into cubes.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.