Asian Salad Scoops!®
- 40 (1/2 bag) Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb (250 g) lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4cup finely chopped mango
- 1/4cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
How to make it:
- Set a medium nonstick skillet over medium‑high heat.
- Crumble in the beef.
- Cook, stirring and breaking into small pieces, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in the hoisin.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool slightly.
- Arrange the Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips on a serving platter.
- Divide the beef evenly between the chips.
- Top with lettuce, carrot, mango and cilantro (if using).
- Stir the sour cream with chili sauce.
- Dollop over each chip.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: Prepared matchstick carrots can be found in the produce section near the coleslaw.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.