Apple Pie Dip
A delightful twist on traditional apple pie. The sweet goodness of apples and crunch of Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita chips makes for a perfect dip to serve any time of the year, warm or cold.
- 1 bag Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- 4 apples, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp light brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
How to make it:
- Peel the apples and chop them into small pieces.
- Add the apples to a medium size saucepan and drizzle the juice from the lemon over it.
- Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, light brown sugar flour to the mixture.
- Blend all ingredients then add the maple syrup last.
- Bring the saucepan to a medium-high heat cooking the mixture for 10-15 minutes until the dip begins to brown and bubble.
- Serve with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.
We’ve got you covered with all your favorite snacks!