Apple Crumble Minis
- 24 Tostitos® Multigrain Scoops!® tortilla chips
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature, divided
- 2 gala apples, peeled and finely diced
- 6 tbsp brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup large flake oats
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange Tostitos® Multigrain Scoops!® tortilla chips on a baking sheet.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a medium saucepan over medium.
- Add apples and cook until tender, 5 to 6 min.
- Stir in 1/4 cup brown sugar plus cinnamon.
- Cook until saucy, 2 to 3 min.
- Set aside.
- Stir remaining 2 tbsp brown sugar with walnuts, oats and cheddar in a small bowl until combined.
- Work in remaining 1 tbsp butter, using your fingertips, until crumbly.
- Divide apple mixture among Tostitos® Multigrain Scoops!® tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle nut mixture over apples.
- Bake in centre of oven until tops are golden, about 5 min.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.