- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 3 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
How to make it:
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, milk and cocoa. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Continue boiling 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Stir in oats*.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Makes about 3 dozen. Let stand until firm. Store tightly covered.
Serving Tips: *If using old fashioned oats, cool mixture in saucepan 5 minutes.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.