Top 5 Tips to Make Back-to-School a Breeze
Although your to-do list may seem long this time of year, back-to-school doesn’t have to be complicated. Simplify your prep by checking out our top tips for success.
- Start a family calendar Whether you write them down or use a digital calendar, keeping track of your family’s daily plans will make your week run smoothly.
- Simplify the snacks Packing a snack in lunches doesn’t have to be stressful. Reach for 15 bag boxes of Smartfood® Mix for easy, great-tasting snacks that are loaded with variety!
- Schedule in downtime Back-to-school is a busy time of year for moms too. It’s easy to get overwhelmed. Take time to recharge by setting aside “me time” in your calendar.
- Plan for fun Don’t let the end of summer be the end of fun. Keep the excitement alive and make the back-to-school transition easier by planning fun weekend activities.
- Get some rest That means going to bed earlier! When you’re well-rested, you’ll be better equipped to take on busy back-to-school routines.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.