Five Tips for Hosting a Virtual Holiday Gathering
There are plenty of ways to make the holidays feel special this year — even if you can’t have everyone join you in-person.
If you’re throwing a virtual holiday party, here are 5 easy tips to try out!
1. Make a playlist: Pick out some of your favorite holiday songs and share the link with everyone in your virtual party so you can all enjoy the same soundtrack.
2. Get all dressed up: Just because you aren’t in the same room, doesn’t mean you can’t still show off your favorite holiday dress (or ugly sweater).
3. Cook something together: Try picking out a fun holiday recipe and create your own virtual group cooking class. Just make sure you watch those fingers — and not your screen — when you’re chopping up vegetables!
4. Bring on the games: It’s easy to have a virtual match of charades, 21 questions, or create your own holiday-themed trivia!
5. Be grateful for one another: Even if it’s virtual, it’s always nice to see loved ones and catch up over the holidays. Go around the virtual table and share what you're thankful for this year. Whatever your traditions are, try to find creative ways to keep them going!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.