5 Unique DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Forget chocolate and boring old flowers-this year, surprise your partner with one of these bold gifts!
- DIY Doritos Roses Different and definitely unique, you’ll have a blast making your own crunchy bouquet. Wait until you see the look on their face!
- DIY romantic treasure hunt Because what’s more romantic than an adventure? Hide special mementos, messages or challenges throughout your home, your neighborhood or your city and provide hints only your loved one would understand for the ultimate day of couple’s scavenging.
- DIY self-serve compliment jar Why not let Valentine’s day last all year long and keep some of that romance for a rainy day? Write dozens of lovely, silly and ego-boosting compliments on little bits of paper and stick them in a pretty jar for your sweet someone to turn to when they need it most.
- DIY surprise postcards Who doesn’t love receiving mail? Draw a small pile of postcards with quirky notes and lovely messages, then sneak them into the mailbox throughout the year. You could even mail them for an extra touch of surprise and spontaneity!
- A blanket fort for the ultimate night in Channel your inner child and surprise your sweetheart by playfully pulling out every blanket, pillow and chair in your home to build the coolest fort around. Sneak in your favorite treats, games and sparkly lights for a cozy night in you won’t soon forget.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.