5 Tips to Help You Plan the Week Ahead for Your Family
Family life can get hectic, but a little planning can go a long way!
- Map out everyone’s activities: Set up a weekly calendar on the fridge and mark down each family member’s activities/appointments in a different color.
- Figure out your meal game plan: Get the whole family involved in planning out the meals for the week.
- Load up your snack central Store all the family snacks in the same spot for easy access between meals.
- Divvy up the chores Distribute the chores for the week and make sure each family member knows what he or she is in charge of.
- Don't forget the fun! Decide on one night to do a fun family activity together; everyone will look forward to it!
We’ve got you covered with all your favorite snacks!