5 Ideas for Enjoying Me-Time at Home
Spending a bit of time alone helps you unwind and recharge your batteries. Switch things up by trying these ideas for relaxing on your own.
- Give yourself a home facial: Light your favorite scented candle, dim the lights, put on a sheet mask and enjoy some soft music for 20 minutes.
- Catch up on your favorite magazines: When was the last time you flipped through your favorite print publication without getting distracted by endless on-screen notifications?
- Do some coloring: If you haven’t tried adult coloring books, you’re in for a treat. Grab some colored pencils and create something beautiful. So relaxing!
- Enjoy some TV time: Make time in your schedule to watch an episode of that show you’ve been meaning to start, or catch up on your favorite series. Don’t forget to make sure you have your favorite snacks on hand!
- Book a massage: Once in a while, splurge and get a massage in the comfort of your own room. Many massage therapists make home visits!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.