5 Fall-Inspired Activities to Do with Your Kids This Year
- Decorate pumpkins for Halloween:It doesn’t need to be a messy affair-check online for inspiration!
- Go apple picking: Why not invite Grandma and Grandpa, too? It’s a great activity for the whole family!
- Make easy artwork using fall leaves: Have the kids glue them to construction paper in a fun design, and voilà!
- Paint some pine cones and decorate:Take the pine cones your kids have painted and put them in a hurricane vase to use as a centerpiece for Thanksgiving.
- Pick fall flowers like sunflowers:Then, place them in a vase to decorate.
We’ve got you covered with all your favorite snacks!