Tuna Poke with Tortillas
Poke is a trendy Hawaiian salad that consists of high quality raw fish and flavourful seasonings. Try this version at your next party or get together.
- 1 bag (220 g) Tostitos® Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- 12 oz (340 g) sushi-grade tuna
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded and minced
How to make it
- Cut tuna into 1/4‑inch (5 mm) cubes. In bowl, whisk together garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, green onions and chili pepper. Add tuna; toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 1 day. Serve with tortilla chips.
TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips Coupon Available!Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last