With the addition of Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds Tortilla Chips and Salsa, this hearty soup is sure to warm up any cold day.
- 1 cup (250 mL) crumbled Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds Tortilla Chips
- ½ cup (125 mL) Tostitos® Salsa, mild
- 6 cups (1.5 L) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup (125 mL) each canned pinto and black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp (1 mL) Tex-Mex seasoning blend
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup (60 mL) cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
How to make it
- In saucepan set over medium-heat, combine salsa, chicken broth, cooked chicken, pinto and black beans, and Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Top with tortilla chips, avocado, Cheddar cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: Add jalapeño peppers to your soup for a spicy kick of flavour!
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last