Thai Chicken Taco Bites
Sweet and spicy Thai chicken bites have found their new favourite sidekick with Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips.
- 24 Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced red cabbage
- ½ cup (125 mL) cooked corn kernels
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- Lime wedges (optional)
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well.
- In small bowl, combine cabbage, corn and cilantro. In separate bowl, stir together hoisin sauce, peanut butter, 2 tsp (10 mL) water, sriracha and rice vinegar until smooth. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside and juices run clear when pierced with fork. Transfer to cutting board; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Shred chicken using two forks; toss with peanut butter mixture to coat well.
- Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter; fill with chicken mixture, then top with cabbage mixture.
- Drizzle with a squeeze of lime juice just before serving (if using).
Tip: Substitute pulled pork or shrimp for chicken if desired.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last