Thai Chicken Taco Bites
Create the tastiest Thai Chicken Taco Bites, Tostitos® own Thai Chicken Taco Bites Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Thai Chicken Taco Bites for any occasion.
- 1 cup Thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 cup Cooked corn kernels
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp Natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp Water
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp Seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Lime wedges, optional
- 24 Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
How to make it
- Preheat grill pan over medium‑high.
- Combine cabbage with corn and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Stir hoisin with peanut butter, water, sriracha and rice vinegar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt.
- Season with fresh pepper.
- Oil grill.
- Barbecue chicken until no pink remains, 4 to 5 min per side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let stand 5 min.
- Shred chicken using two forks, then add to peanut butter mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Arrange Tostitos® Scoops!® on a platter.
- Fill each with shredded chicken, then top with cabbage mixture.
- Squeeze lime wedges over scoops just before serving.
Tostitos® Coupon AvailableGet my Coupon*
*Tasty Rewards Members – Get Your Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last