Taco Night in One Bite
Create the tastiest Taco Night in One Bite, Tostitos® own Tostitos® Tacos Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Tostitos® Tacos for any occasion.
- 40 ( 1/2 bag) Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Tostitos® Medium Salsa
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
How to make it
- Set a nonstick skillet over medium‑high heat.
- Crumble in the beef.
- Cook, stirring and breaking into small pieces, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the meat; stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and beef is cooked through.
- Cool slightly.
- Arrange the Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips on a serving platter.
- Divide the beef evenly between the cups.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa and green onion.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 40 bites.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last