Taco Night in One Bite
Make taco night a breeze with this Taco Night in One Bite recipe!
How to make it
- Set large cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; add ground beef.
- Cook, stirring and breaking up into small pieces with wooden spoon, for about 5 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle Tex-Mex seasoning blend over beef; stir in 1/4 cup water. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and beef is cooked through. Let cool slightly.
- Arrange Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips on serving platter.
- Divide beef mixture evenly among tortilla chips.
- Top with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa and green onion. Serve immediately.
Tip: Swap out the ground beef with ground chicken or pork if desired.
Tostitos® Coupon AvailableGet my Coupon*
*Tasty Rewards Members – Get Your Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last