Impress guests with a platter of cheesy nachos loaded with grilled steak, corn and fresh grape tomatoes - with a pop of heat from the jalapeño peppers.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Hint of Zesty Cheddar flavour tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup Tostitos® Medium Salsa
- 1 flat iron steak (about 12 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well.
- Season steak with salt and pepper; grill, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F on instant-read thermometer. Transfer to plate and tent with foil. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204° C). Slice steak against the grain into thin strips.
- Scatter Tostitos® Hint of Zesty Cheddar flavour tortilla chips in even layer on large baking sheet. Top with steak, mozzarella, corn and jalapeño.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle tomatoes and feta over top.
- Drizzle with Tostitos® Medium Salsa.
Tip: Drizzle with your favourite barbecue sauce before baking for a sweet and smoky element.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last