Shrimp Tostada Bites
Create the tastiest Shrimp Tostada Bites, Tostitos® own Shrimp Tostada Bites Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Shrimp Tostada Bites for any occasion.
- 1 lb Raw de-veined large shrimp, tails removed (31-35)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle chile powder
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Guacamole
- 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves
- A few Lime Wedges
- 31 to 35 Tostitos® Multigrain Bite Size Rounds
How to make it
- Toss shrimp with salt, chipotle powder and lime juice.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium‑high heat.
- Fry shrimp until pink and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place 1 tsp (5 mL) guacamole on each round.
- Top each with a shrimp and cilantro leaf.
- Serve with lime wedges.
TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips Coupon Available!Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last