Shrimp Tostada Bites
Move over Taco Tuesday – hello, Tostada Tuesday! Plump marinated shrimp and avocado top Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds for a delicious appetizer!
- 31 to 35 Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds
- 1 lb (500 g) deveined large shrimp, tails removed (31-35 count)
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ½ tsp (2 mL) chipotle chili powder
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- ¾ cup (175 mL) guacamole
- ¼ cup (60 mL) cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
How to make it
- Toss together shrimp, salt, chili powder and lime juice. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat; cook shrimp for 3 to 4 minutes or until curled and cooked through.
- Dollop teaspoonful of guacamole onto each tortilla chip; top with shrimp and cilantro leaf.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: Garnish with goat cheese for a tangy addition!
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last