Pulled Pork Nachos
Using prepared or left over pulled pork makes putting these nachos together a snap!
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 jar (394 mL jar) Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
- 2 cups (500 mL) prepared pulled pork
- 2 cups (500 mL) blended coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) coleslaw dressing
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange Tostitos® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips in single layer on large baking sheet. Top with pulled pork and Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, toss together coleslaw mix with dressing.
- Top nachos with coleslaw. Serve immediately.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last