Mini Huevos Rancheros
What’s better than Huevos Rancheros? Mini Huevos Rancheros perfect for sharing with family and friends!
How to make it
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet set over medium heat.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour into skillet. Cook, without stirring, for about 1 minute or until starting to set on the bottom.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes or until small curds are formed.
- Arrange Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips in single layer on baking sheet.
- Top tortilla chips with scrambled eggs and Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper salsa; sprinkle with Tex-Mex cheese blend. Broil for about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.
Tip: Top with diced avocado, if desired.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last