Mini Huevos Rancheros
Create the tastiest Mini Huevos Rancheros, Tostitos® own Mini Huevos Rancheros Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Mini Huevos Rancheros for any occasion.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Tex-Mex cheese blend
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 40 ( 1/2 bag) Tostitos® Restaurant Style Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper; pour into the skillet.
- Cook, without stirring, for 1 minute or until starting to set on the bottom.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until small curds set but are still tender.
- Arrange the Tostitos® Restaurant Style Multigrain Tortilla Chips on a serving platter.
- Top each chip with scrambled eggs and salsa.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- Broil for 3 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 40 bites.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last