Jalapeño Popper Dip
Jalapeños, bacon and cheese – you can never go wrong with these palate-pleasing ingredients.
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Pour Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso into ovenproof baking dish; stir in 1/3 cup (75 mL) jalapeños.
- In separate bowl, toss together remaining jalapeños, bacon and panko; sprinkle over top. Coat with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Change oven setting to broil; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until top is golden brown. Sprinkle with green onion.
- Serve with Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips.
Tip: Kick up the heat with grilled jalapeño pepper.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last