The name says it all! This salsa might be super-quick to prepare, but it’s full of fresh flavours.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
How to make it
- In bowl, stir together tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Let stand for 20 minutes before serving or refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Serve with Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last